Google Marketing Secrets
They don’t want you to know.
Starting a business or growing a seasoned business takes hard work and advertising. But where do you invest your money for a good return?
- Before you spend one Dollar – invest in the foundation of your website.
- A solid and well-designed website needs a good foundation.
- Content writing with cornerstone articles is a must.
- Keywords that help your pages rank. Remember websites don’t rank, pages do.
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest are Free Social Media platforms so spend some time building your brand and social content. They will really help your SEO ( Search Engine Optimization)
- Know your market – Are you retail, service, or wholesale?
- Are you about local or interstate or international?
- Define your budget and strategy for a year and stick to it.
- Find a local web agency or company that can work with your budget.
- Advice is FREE so ask Questions.
- Invest some of your time with an SEO company or agency. Start small and work your way up.
Good content and cornerstone articles go a long way when advertising your business.
- Use a reputable marketing Agency or local company where you can meet one on one.
- Discuss your budget upfront so you know your costs.
- Avoid at first advertising with Google Adwords as it gets expensive quickly.
- Start with Facebook or a niche marketing directory. i.e. Music Education
- Use niche markets first before going big. Less is more.
- Reference “15 questions to ask your web developer”.
- Avoid using websites like Wix and GoDaddy The do it your self-kind.
- Yes, they are cheap and easy but just like money, they don’t come with instructions.
- Before you know it the add-ons will drive your budget through the roof. Use a web developer.
Contact us for More secrets and start saving today.